* To design 3D models and animation for our clients
* Maintain team work through out the project.
* Trained in 3D modeling and animation
* Basic knowledge in all departments
* Sound knowledge in Maya Software,
* Current Number of openings: 2.
* To design a CRM application to our clients on a regular basis.
* Understand requirements of a client and work accordingly.
* Ability to learn quickly and implement things practically.
* Knowledge on Architecture and design of a web application end to end.
* Sound knowledge on C#, ASP.net MVC 5
* Sound knowledge on SQL and Database design
* Good knowledge on HTML, CSS and JQUERY
* Practical experience on above-mentioned technologies is an added advantage.
* Strong communication skills.
* Good interpersonal and problem solving skills.
* Ability to handle client requirements on time-to-time basis.
Current Number of openings: 4.
Laxwill Digital Innovations is in constant need of talented young people for internship and/or employment that have positive approach toward task assignments and can fit in the organization in the following areas.
A web designer's job duties cover all aspects of creating a website. Upon meeting with clients and assessing their needs, web designers help create and maintain the product. Their duties include, but aren't limited to, the following:
* Writing and editing content
* Designing webpage layout
* Determining technical requirements
* Updating websites
* Creating back up files
* Solving code problems
Application development involves the process, life cycle and creation of the software aimed at helping users complete a computer task or program. Developers work closely with computer analysts and engineers in using languages such as Java, C++ or ORACLE to develop the necessary specifications for software. Developers may also test, debug and improve generally faulty applications for clients.
Logo designers create graphical and typographical symbols that represent a company or product in presentations and on websites and packaging. During the course of design development, a graphic artist confers with clients to discuss concepts, prepare initial sketches of ideas and layout the logo design, often using computer illustration software. Logo designers might work with researchers who study a target audience, as well as with advertising specialists to effectively produce a logo that achieves brand recognition.
Animators create films for production companies, major animation studios and computer games companies. Typical responsibilities of the job include:
* working creatively to produce original and aesthetically pleasing designs/solutions
* using specialist computer generation software such as Maya, Flash and After Effects
* presenting designs to customers for evaluation
* promoting and running the business
* negotiating contracts
* liaising and working effectively with other design and production staff
* Develop 3D multimedia projects involving computer graphics
* Coordinate and create illustrations, scanning and photo retouching.
* Use imagination, judgment, skill, and experience to design life-like animations.
* Create 3D art animation assets for interactive productions.
* Design brochures, logos, presentations, print ads as needed.
* Cooperate with the production staffs to analyze and understand the 3D graphic requests.
* Change and control colors, shadow, texture, light, etc to create life-like animations.
103, SSVL Vihar, Rajammas Enclave
Agamaiah Nagar, Chintalkunta
L B Nagar, Hyderabad, India 500081
©2020 Laxwill Digital Innovations..